Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Meeting with Students

Meeting with students and seeing where they are at in their walk with Christ is one of my passions. Today I had the opportunity to meet with a few 7th and 8th grade guys for lunch at Dairy Queen. First of all let me say that anytime someone goes to DQ you know it's going to be amazing, but today it was especially amazing. Why? Well let me tell you. Nappanee Missionary Church, which is the church that I'm interning at, recently had their annual summer camp, and the four guys that I met with went to camp. At camp they were challanged to live out their faith and when they got home they were challenged to put it into practice. And after being home for about two weeks I could really tell that these guys are ready to get out and share their faith with their friends and people they may know at school. God is doing some pretty amazing things in this youth group and I am really blessed to be a part of this program. The passion in these students is amazing. This town and this world better hold on, because God's doing some pretty amazing things in this youth group. PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment