Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My First Blog Post

Today as I was sitting in the office at work looking at videos on YouTube, a friend of mine, whom I work with, said to me "You should get a bolg." I totally agreed with him because everyone else in the office has one but me. But that's not the only reason why I got a blog. I'm pretty excited about how this blog could be used to guide students, and maybe even adults, in their walk with Jesus Christ. I'm also excited about just having a blog in general. So this is the first of many posts, and I hope that you find this blog helpful and challenging. God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. i love it dude! this makes me excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading your blog! It really is a great way to share your faith and just to have a creative outlet. Have fun blogging!

    ReplyDelete